Happy Birthday to My Grandma in Heaven: In this article I will be providing you with a short but great post about Happy Birthday to My Grandma in Heaven.
1. My grandma in heaven, I wish you happy birthday my dear. I miss you so much. You were always with me when it mattered most. I wish you are here to enjoy this day with the rest of your family on earth.
2. Dear Grandma in Heaven, we miss you so much! We cannot thank you enough for all you have done for us. You are always in our hearts and minds. We wish you happy birthday! We can take care of ourselves now, but we’ll never stop loving you and always thinking of ya.
3. Dearest Grandma, I hope you’re enjoying your time in heaven and are greeted by our loving God each day. I miss you so much! But I know that one day we will see each other again. Until then, I pray for your love and guidance to stay with me always. Whatever the future holds and no matter what happens, you will always remain in my heart! Love, your loving granddaughter
4. Someone in Heaven’s been making birthday plans for you. I just wished I’m there to celebrate it with you. I know Heaven is the best place for you, and for me to be the best grandchild for you, to live life and make memories. Here’s having a good and healthy celebration!
5. Grandma, are you looking down from heaven? I hope you are. I just want to wish you a very happy and special birthday. You were the best grandmother alive; no one can ever replace you. I know my mom and dad have been through a lot because of your death, but they have been strong enough to deal with it, because they know you will always be in their heart and soul. I hope that wherever you are, you are surrounded by thousands of stars and a lot of
6. Dearest Grandma, I think of you every single day knowing that you are always watching over me. You have given your last breath to come and lay your hands on me to protect me from evil. Not a day goes by without remembering all your lessons on life and being a grand child worth going after. Such love I had for you, wish I could share them with you today. May the blessed spirit in heaven give you strength and comfort at the moments of hard journeys on earth. Hope to
7. Grandma, you are always in my deepest thoughts. You have been there for me when I was down and lonely, even though we were not close when you were alive. You have always been my miracle. I am glad that you came into my life to change it in so many ways. You have taught me the value of living each day to the fullest, and that is why I cherish every moment that I spend with those I love. I love you, Grandma.
8. I remember you on each and every birthday. You are in my heart and prayers always. I miss you so much but I am grateful for all the love and support you gave me. I cherish all those special times we shared, with laughter and tears. I hope you enjoy the life over there, because your savior is calling for you soon.
9. Hello Grandma! I just wanted to let you know that my life is going great. I’m in college now and I am doing well. Every day, I think about you and how much you helped me. Thank you for everything you have done for me.
10. Over the years we had many talks on life and really got to know each other. I learnt many things from you; your lessons were invaluable. You were my first teacher, who opened my mind to the endless possibilities available in this world! I will always miss you grandma! Your grand-daughter.
11. On this day of your birth, I want to say that I love you and miss you so much. You may be gone from this world but not from my heart. You have left a lovely light on the path to guide me through life. I will always love you and think about you every day!
12. I hope you are in better place than here and I am so sorry for not believing in you. I wish you will be remembered and missed forever. I love you.
13. Dear Grandma in Heaven, I’m sorry that I can’t be there to see you on your birthday. I want you to know that you are in my thoughts and prayers today and every day. Love always your loving granddaughter,
14. Dear Grandma in heaven, my birthday wish is that you will have an amazing day. I thought of you today and that’s why I had a great day. Hug
More From I Love Messages
- Happy Birthday to My First Born Daughter Poem
- Funny From Female Happy Birthday Sister In-Law
- Happy Birthday Daughter From Dad Poems
- Happy 18th Birthday Granddaughter Poem
- 50 Unique Happy Birthday Golden Girls Quote
- Happy 2nd Birthday Baby Girl
- Cute 70+ Happy Birthday Wishes for Best Friend
- Happy Belated Birthday For Girlfriend
- Long Love Letters for Her That Make Her Cry
- 200+ Beautiful Happy Birthday Nephew Prayer
15. I will never stop loving you, no matter what. I will miss being with you but I know that you are in a better place. Grandma in Heaven, I hope that you know that I love you and I think of you every day, even though I don’t say it out loud. Thank you for all the things that you have done for me. Thank you because all of this would not be possible without you.
16. On this special day, I miss you very much. You were once a part of my life and the world around me has changed so much since you left us. I hope your life is blessed up there in Heaven. Have a very happy birthday!
17. I hope you are watching over me from above. Your love and prayers have always helped me fend off sadness and hardship. I miss you so much! Today is your birthday, and I am sending you my love by spreading a little sunshine to everyone. I send this greeting to wherever you are.
18. I am writing this on your special day. I really miss you and wish you were here with me. I wouldn’t know how to make it without you, your support and love. I always remember that you are close by watching us and loving us. Please watch over me always and keep reminding me to do the right things. With all my love, I wish you happy birthday grandma!
19. Today should be a global holiday to celebrate great souls who have brought light to a dark world such as the one we live in. Giving up on your life and moving to another dimension is so hard. Remember the party, you were having in the other world? I remember growing old together; I forget, how many years that was. Happy birthday Grandma!
20. I missed you very much, but I know that you are watching me from above. The love you have given me is rare, and I wish to share it with everyone I know. I think of your sacrifices often and ask God to continue to be kind to you in heaven. Even though I cannot sit next to you on your special day, I can still feel your presence and love.
21. Today is your special day! I remember you, my dear grandmother, as a cheerful person who always smiled and laughed about everything. Even if the situation was grim, you never let it made u worry! You were kind hearted and loved taking care of younger people. Everyone knows how lucky I was to have such a great grandma for all my life!
22. You have always been there for me. You have offered me advice when I needed it. Thank you for your unconditional love. I’m so happy that we get to spend this day together, even through it’s in spirit. Today I just want you to know how grateful I am for you. And how much you mean to me, Happy Birthday!
23. It has been seven years since you have left this world, but I still miss you so much. The hole you left in my heart will never heal completely. I feel as though a part of me is missing and always will be. I remember everything you have told me and taught me, and I hope to make you proud.
24. I know you always had a special bond and love for me. I remember when I was a little girl, we’d sit under the stars and watch them illuminate our surroundings. You’ve taught me so many lessons, it’s hard to remember everything. But I do remember the faith you gave me, and how far that got me in life.
25. Dear Grandma in heaven, thank you for coming into this world in such a special time. When you were born, the world was in such trouble and darkness. You have changed the entire course of history with your wisdom and prayers. You have blessed my family so much by your unconditional love and care. Today it is my turn to do something for you and wish you a very happy birthday from the bottom of my heart. I pray that you feel the warmth of my love from heaven.
26. Hi Grandma in Heaven, you are on my mind today. I miss you so much. I am doing great despite your absence. I am sure you are doing great up there too. It has been two years in heaven; still looking and waiting for a day when we will meet face to face again, but until then and forever more, I am grateful for what you have taught me and all the sacrifices you made just to make me happy.
27. I wish you a very happy birthday Grandma in heaven, you are my angel and I love you so much!
28. June is the month of First Communions across the United States. Today, on your birthday, I remember you, my grandma in heaven! You have always led a simple life and put your children before yourself. That’s why we all have such fond memories of you. Happy Birthday!
29. My grandma in heaven, my only wish is to be like you. For even though I am young, I never told you that you were old. You are always standing by me and uplifting me anytime I needed you. Believing in me when no one else did and always doing the right thing.
30. My dear grandma, you would be proud of me and the woman I have become. I know you are up there enjoying your life in Heaven more than anyone else. You still hold a place in my heart, and on this special day, I wish you all the happiness in the world!
31. It’s been a long time since we last saw you grandma. I miss you and I pray for you every night. I hope you are doing well in heaven. Thank you for the love, respect, affection and care you gave me. I miss you so much grandma. You were the best thing that happened to me in my life…I love you and wish you happy birthday!
32. Dear grandma, it’s been a long time since we have last talked. I miss you a lot and often remembered you. I always pray for you and long to see you again in Heaven. My prayer is to meet you soon, so when I do, I will give you a big hug and thank you for everything that you have done for me. I love you, grandma!
33. My grandma, you were and still are my guiding light. You have always been my strength and hope. I don’t know what I would do without you. Thanks for being there in so many moments of my life! I will always remember the photos you gave me and all the beautiful memories we shared. The world has lost an angel but heaven is much more beautiful with you here! Happy 60 th Birthday!
34. Sending a big hug to you on your birthday,and for all the times you were there for me in life, past and present. I miss you grandma, but the love remains strong.
35. It has been a month since you left us. I miss you so much, and remember this special day with a lot of happiness. You have been the greatest blessing to my family. I wish we could talk to you one more time, hug you and thank you for everything you have done for us. I love you more than words could ever say.
36. It doesn’t take a message from God to let me know that you are in my prayers, but it does to let me know that you have passed your test and once again joined our Creator. I never got the chance to tell you this while you were still with us, but I love you dearly.
37. Happy birthday to my grandma in Heaven. I wish that you are doing great in Heaven and am happy where you are. Every second of my life, I miss you dearly but I’m also thankful that there is a part of you that lives inside me. If we will ever meet again, I know that you will be glad about how I am doing now. Have a blast celebrating your special day!
38. Grandma, knowing that you are in a better place, is a great joy… Even though I miss you dearly, I am so content that you have found eternal happiness. Today is your special day, so I am sending you warm birthday wishes to heaven!
39. Dear Grandma, Am so sorry that I couldn’t be with you on your birthday but I want you to know I think of you everyday. There’s something about you grandma, I feel so close to you when I miss you. I keep looking for signs from heaven that you are near and every day is better because of it. Love always, John
40. I wish I could give you a hug but my arms can’t reach! You have been so great in helping me, always standing by me, giving me a shoulder to cry on and listening to all my worries. You’re the best grandma anyone can ever have. I love you so much and miss you till this day. But even from heaven above you are still with me – watching over me, guiding me and always caring for my happiness. From the bottom of my heart, happy birthday grandma!
41. Wishing my dearest grandma who’s no longer with us a very happy birthday! Usually I tuck away all the happy memories I have with you and cherish them as a family, but this year I miss you terribly and regret not reaching out to you more often. I wish you were here on earth with me; all of your grandchildren would love to see you again. We wish we could bring you here because we could not go on without our grandma. Another happy birthday dear one, we will
42. I hope you are resting in peace and preparing for your big celebration. I wish you happy birthday! Gramma loves you, she misses you and there is no one like you. Always loved and missed. The hole in my heart is getting smaller as the days go by but most of all I am gratefully and ever so thankful for the special woman that you were to me. Love, Kaileigh
43. I thank God every day for gifting us a soul so pure and kind as you. You are my guiding light in dark times, remember? I will never forget the love you have given me ever since I came into this world, but then, you gave me up to the world to enjoy it. I can only ask the stars up above to keep an eye on you until I join you again. Today, I will celebrate your birthday in heaven with a smile on my face and a prayer in
44. On your very special day, I want to wish you the best of everything, Grandma. You have always been so kind and generous and we are better men today thanks to you. You are missed by many. We love you through thick and thin!
45. You meant everything to me. No one can ever fill your spot in my heart. You are always on my mind and in my prayers. I know you are watching over me and protect me because I am the light of your life. From the bottom of my heart, I wish you happy birthday!
46. As I miss my grandma so much and I am sure you would want to know what I am up to, I want to wish you happy birthday! You were so close to me and it feels as if you are with me all the time. I still listen to the music you used to play for us. Sometimes, I even pretend that you are here with me and then smile… Yes, that’s what grandma’s do and you were the best!
47. I miss you a lot! I wish you were here to celebrate the day of your birth with me, especially this time because I have found my life partner. You would have loved him,
48. From the first time I got to see you, I knew that you were a special lady. Your hugs were warm and your love reached deep into my soul. You gave everything to me and I really loved you with my whole heart. I can still remember how much we laughed together as you took care of me. Thank you for every moment we got to share even though it was at a distance. That never changed anything about our love for each other. I miss you so much, but know that
49. Aunt, I was one of the most fortunate kids in the world to grow up with a grandma such as you! We were always so close to each other. You are an angel in heaven now and we can never meet again. But our love will never die. I am looking forward to being with you someday my sweetheart. I miss you and wish we could spend more time together. Happy birthday!
50. Have a wonderful birthday in heaven! I miss you so much but I will always hold you in my heart. Feel free to visit me on my birthday so I can tell you all about what I have been doing and sending you a big hug and lots of kisses! I love and miss you!
51. Dear Grandma, today is a day to celebrate because it is you who has inspired me to be a better person and do the things I love. I always look up to you for inspiration and motivation. And since you are in Heaven now, I am glad we can always share our stories together. Thank you for all the things you have done for me and my family, despite living your last days on Earth. You have been an exemplary wife and mother. I wish you a happy birthday grandma to
52. Whenever I need someone to lend me an ear, I call upon my grandma in heaven who listens to every word with attention and interest. The topics I speak about are diverse, but she still patiently listens, laughs and gives me advice.
53. So many years have passed, but you remain close to my heart. I miss you! I wish that you could be here with me on this day, grandma. From the deepest part of my heart, happy birthday!
54. I have heard your voice echoing in my head, “Have you been a good girl?” Grandma, I’m happy to tell you that your family is in fine condition. You will always be remembered and never forgotten. Happy Birthday!
55. My grandma, you were always the best person in my life. I never knew a woman who cared as much about me and my family as you did. We will forever remember you for all your kind deeds and love. You left us with a lot of pain and suffering, but we have come to terms with it. Happy Birthday Grandma! I miss you dearly!
56. May God bless you with wisdom and keep the wrinkles out of your face! I can’t be with you today to celebrate, but know that you are my inspiration and my guardian angel. I love you
57. Today, I want to celebrate you since today is your birthday. We hope that you will see all the celebrations and we wish you a lifetime of happiness. You are in our prayers.
58. You are my first and most cherished memory. I remember looking at you with your sparkling eyes and hearing your sweet laughter, I can never forget the way you hugged and kissed me, always teasing me with chocolate cake. That was when we had fun, and happiness was not just a feeling to look forward to but something we felt every day of our life together. I love you so much!
59. Happy Birthday to my dear grandmother in heaven. I pray that you have a peaceful rest in heaven. I hope, at last, you have peace and all the joy and love you deserve, after all the pain on earth. But let me be happy for all the good times we shared. I will always cherish them and will never forget your love!
60. Dear Grandma in Heaven, at this moment I wish to celebrate your birthday with you. I miss you so much that it hurts. I know that you are looking down on us, but somehow I feel more connected to your spirit. I will always think of you and remember the good memories we had together. Even though you are not here physically, I feel protected by your love and guidance. I have faith that we will be together again someday soon in a better and more beautiful place than this
61. It’s a day of celebration, my funny grandma in heaven. On this special day, I cut the cake and make wishes upon wishing stars. I know we are far apart but my love is with me every second. May God bless you richly today and keep you well. Happy Birthday!
62. Grandma, I hope you’re happy in heaven and no sadder. My prayers are always with you, and I miss you so much. Since I never get to see you on my birthdays, I think of you as a special touch.
63. Grandma, may you be spending a most blessed Birthday in Heaven, with your husband and all our ancestors. I love you very much and I miss you dearly! You will always remain in my heart.
64. We all miss you so much. There isn’t a day that goes by that I don’t think of you. Remembering your loving smile makes me smile too today. I miss your warm hug and soft, soothing words. But I know you are smiling down on us, proud of the woman your granddaughter has become. You are in my heart forever and always, Happy Birthday, grandma!
65. Dear Grandma, you have been part of my life since time immemorial. You always encouraged me to stand up for myself and be a powerful tool in the hands of God. You were hard on me sometimes, but I believe that was your way of disciplining me like any other parent would do. I will always love you and wish you happy birthday!
66. I know that you are watching me, and guiding me with your love on this day. I hope that everyday is a happy one for you and that everything goes your way. You are missed dearly, and I send my love with all my heart to wherever you may be.
67. Your favorite grandchild is thinking of you today. The memories of those happy times we shared together will forever stay in my heart. I can still remember your loving smile and words of encouragement as if it were just yesterday.
68. A day is not enough for me to tell you what you mean to me. Thinking of you on this special day reminded me that I love you and I am always thankful for all the good times we have had together!
69. Though you could not be here with us, I want to thank you with all my being. You were there for me when it really mattered. You held me in your arms, comforted me and made sure that I ate the best and put the finest clothes on. Thank you for everything!
70. Your beauty and your kind heart have been what made me grow up to be the lovely lady I am today. Thank you for investing your time into me so that I would possess the life lessons that I do. Thank you for putting cake on my birthday, and giving me a chance to blow out the candles with all the love in my heart. I wish you a wonderful birthday!
71. Dear grandma, even though I do not have you here with me physically, you still like to hear from me. I wish you a very happy second birthday in Heaven. You were the kindest woman I had ever known on Earth and God has given you another opportunity to help and bring joy to others. I hope you enjoy it up there.
72. Happy Birthday, Grandma. I know you’re up in Heaven, enjoying a heavenly birthday party. I hope you’ve got some chocolate cake and a slice of fresh, juicy watermelon! What was delicious food to us was awful for you—you couldn’t eat anything because of the cancer that consumed your body. I know you’re not suffering anymore. I love you and miss you.
73. I miss you granny and the fun time we spent together at the beach. I pray you can see me studying and see how much I’ve grown. From Heaven above, please hear my wishes for a day filled with love, laughter and happiness. On your special day, I want to wish you a happy birthday!
74. I wonder if you know that the love I have for you is still as strong as it was the day I lost you. I miss you, Grandma, and wish for your presence. You are missed! But I want to send my love and wishes in your honor on this special day.
75. I wish to send my love and birthday wishes to my beloved grandma. I want her to know how much I miss her and how much I will always love her. Words can not express how great your loss is to me, but you live on in my heart everyday. I hope you are enjoying the greatest gift of all, peaceful living next to God!
76. Hi grandma. This is your granddaughter, I miss you a lot. These days are the hardest for me and my family because we miss you so much. I wish you were here today with us celebrating your 90th birthday. I promise to take care of everyone when you are not here with us any longer. It will be very difficult but at least I know that you are in a better place watching over all of us. I love you, hope to see you soon!
77. I continue to wonder every day why you left us! I have forgiven you for everything, but it does not wipe away the emptiness of your absence. GOD has taken better care of you than I could have ever done. Today is your birthday, and despite the sadness in my heart, I wish you many more happy returns of the day. Know that your grandchild is thinking about you today.
78. I smile every time I think of you, grandma. You were always there for me, in the midst of laughter and tears. I miss you every day, but I know that your spirit is with me. Thank you for your love! Today is your birthday and I wish you a happy day with lots of surprises. I love you and miss you.
79. I feel close to you as if you were still here. I know you are watching me just how you did before. I miss your laughter and your stories, but mostly, I miss having you around. I love you, grandma!
80. Today is a big day for you, and I’m sure you will enjoy it as much as when we were all together. You were a lovely grandmother, who made everything fun and enjoyable. Thank you so much, grandma, for being such an inspiration to us! We will always miss you and love you, till we meet again.
“Knowing you're having a wonderful time in paradise is the only thing that makes me smile today. You were and will always be the best grandmother ever! Even though you are no longer with us, I will always remember your lessons and wisdom. Grandmother, I wish you a very happy birthday in heaven.”How do you honor your dead grandma on her birthday? ›
Host a family party
Ask your family to bring one of their favorite photos or memories written down. If you're religious, You can share memories and offer prayers. A rock garden or altar would also be a nice way to honor grandma at the party, too.
heavenly birthday (plural heavenly birthdays) A birthday of a person after his or her death.What can I write to my grandmother in heaven? ›
I'm so thankful to have had the connection we did and while I'm better since you passed, and it has been almost three years, it's still hard. But I know you're always there, and you will always guide me and protect me. I love you, and I am sure we'd meet someday in another world! — Your ever grateful granddaughter.How do you honor a heavenly birthday? ›
- Light a Candle. Some people buy a cake and blow out candles on a deceased loved one's birthday. ...
- Share a Memory Online. ...
- Write Them a Letter. ...
- Enjoy a Shared Pastime. ...
- Donate in Their Memory. ...
- Send a Gift to Their Family.
Summary. Writing a eulogy for your beloved grandmother can be a meaningful way to honor her life. Focus on the positive aspects of her life and highlight her impact on those around her. Share stories that demonstrate her positive spirit, generous heart, unconditional love, and zest for life.What do you say on a post when your grandma dies? ›
- You will be missed. The most important thing to remember is that your grandmother will be missed. ...
- You were loved. ...
- You made a difference. ...
- You will be remembered. ...
- Your life was a blessing.
– “You have left us with so many wonderful memories that will never be forgotten. In loving memory of my Grandpa.” – “Your guidance, your patience and your love were a blessing in our lives. In memory of you, Grandpa.”How do you say happy birthday in a meaningful way? ›
- “Hope all your birthday wishes come true!”
- “It's your special day — get out there and celebrate!”
- “Wishing you the biggest slice of happy today.”
- “I hope your celebration gives you many happy memories!”
- “Our age is merely the number of years the world has been enjoying us!”
“Thank you for always being there for me when I needed someone to talk to. Thank you for being the best grandma. You've been there for me every step of the way despite all the miles between us and I'll never be able to thank you enough for that. I love you!
For some people, saying "Happy Heavenly Birthday" can be a comforting and meaningful way to honor the person's memory and celebrate their life. However, for others, it may feel inappropriate or disrespectful to use the word "happy" in relation to someone who is no longer with you.What is an eternal birthday? ›
There is nothing like an eternal birthday. I don't mean a birthday party that lasts forever, but a birth day that begins a life without end —the day you put your faith in Jesus.What Bible verse is joyful birthday? ›
From birth I have relied on you; you brought me forth from my mother's womb. I will ever praise you. I have become a sign to many; you are my strong refuge. My mouth is filled with your praise, declaring your splendour all day long.What is a good tribute to a grandma? ›
I will miss you, grandmother, but your spirit and strength live on in each of us and the lives you touched with the love, strength, wisdom, and beauty of your soul. You truly were a one-in-a-million grandma. Rest in peace, my Ima! We will never forget you, and we will love you forever.When grandma passed away quotes? ›
- “What is lovely never dies, but passes into other loveliness.” – ...
- “Unable are the loved to die. ...
- “We all die. ...
- “What we have once enjoyed deeply we can never lose. ...
- “If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them.” —
- Uphold traditions. Whether you enjoyed just a few years together or 50 years, you and your spouse or partner probably had birthday traditions. ...
- Purchase a keepsake or keepsake jewelry. ...
- Spend it with friends and family. ...
- Write a letter. ...
- Visit the grave. ...
- Light a candle.
You may have passed on, but your memories would always live on within us. Thank you for your sacrifices, your care and concern, your love and everything that you have done for me. Wherever you are, I know you are in a much better place. I will be forever grateful and thankful that you are my 'grandmother'.How do you honor a deceased grandparent? ›
- Create jewelry with their handwriting, ashes, or hair. ...
- Keep something of theirs with you. ...
- Frame something they've written, like a poem or a recipe. ...
- Live a life of worthiness. ...
- Save them a seat. ...
- Complete what they can't. ...
- Mark a spot in their honor. ...
- Butterfly release.
- Take Some Time to Reflect. After any loss, it's important to take time to reflect and grieve. ...
- Write Down Your Unedited Thoughts and Feelings. ...
- Find Out How Much Time You Have. ...
- Brainstorm Ideas for the Speech. ...
- Create an Outline for Your Eulogy. ...
- Turn to Family and Friends. ...
- Sit Down and Write. ...
- Take Some Time Away.
Your grandparent might have been the glue that held the family together. Often times, family members consider the eldest family member to be the patriarch or matriarch of the family. This person may seem like the family's foundation and when they die the entire family becomes fractured and untethered.
- Give Yourself Time to Grieve. Allow yourself some time to mourn your grandma's loss. ...
- Tell Others How You Feel. Talk to those around you. ...
- Ask for a Memento. ...
- Help Plan a Memorial. ...
- Find a Favorite Song. ...
- Carry on Her Legacy. ...
- Volunteer. ...
- Continue the Bond.
Peace in your eternal and easy rest. May you rest easy in grace and love. Rest easy in sleep eternal. Rest easy on the wings of eternity.How do you write a death memory message? ›
- We miss you and love you always.
- Loving you forever.
- Forever in our hearts.
- Nothing can ever take away a love the heart holds dear.
- Those who touch our lives, stay in our hearts forever.
- Greatly loved, deeply missed.
- Your life was a blessing, your memory a treasure.
- Share a memory that you have of the deceased person.
- Express gratitude for how the person who has passed away touched your life.
- Show your condolences and let the person grieving know you are thinking of them.
- Interview family and friends. Don't feel that the complete weight of remembering your loved one is on your shoulders. ...
- Tell a story (or stories) ...
- Don't think about it as public speaking. ...
- Keep it brief. ...
- Read it out loud. ...
- Humor heals. ...
- Take a deep breath.
- Thank you for always being a friend I can count on. ...
- Wishing my bestie the absolute best on their b-day!
- Cheers to more fun, more memories, and more cake! ...
- I can't think of a better gift than your friendship — happy birthday!
- Cheers to another trip around the sun!
As we celebrate your birthday, I give thanks to God for placing you in my life. May your day be filled with joy, reflection, and hope for the year ahead, and may He continue to bless you and watch over you all the days of your life.How do you say happy birthday in a paragraph? ›
I hope you enjoy your day. Every moment with you is very dear to me, and I am glad you are mine forever. Today is a special day because someone special was born on this day years ago. I wish you a wonderful birthday full of grandeur moments, laughter, and eternal happiness.How do you tell your grandma you love them? ›
- Pick up the phone. ...
- Take them out to lunch, or cook them a meal. ...
- Visit them at their home. ...
- Take them to a show. ...
- Ask them what they'd like to do. ...
- Make them something. ...
- Buy them something.
- My grandmother is the sweetest, most caring person in the world.
- She has taken care of all of us since we were babies.
- My grandmother knows all of my favourite food, favourite toys, and TV shows.
- She is also an amazing cook.
Dear God, I pray for my grandmother who just passed away yesterday. We got the news and are still in shock at knowing she is no longer with us. I know she is with you in heaven, but we miss her terribly and are deeply grieving. Help us mourn her, honor her memory, and live out the best she has given us.What do you say to someone on their birthday after a death? ›
- I know today must be incredibly difficult for you and I want you to know I'm here if you need anything.
- I'm sure today has been difficult but I hope you found some joy in the sadness.
- I hope these flowers brighten your day, thinking of you today.
Short Rest in Peace Quotes for Grandma
Rest easy, sweet grandmother. You left the world better than you found it. Grandma, you were a force of nature and I love you fiercely. May you rest in peace.